I’ve been looking for how to show to the world the power of Small Business.
In the United States, 60 – 80% of all new jobs come from small businesses.
I’ve always had this gut feeling that small businesses are the bedrock of any sustainable economy.
I didn’t have any data to back it but until yesterday when I stumbled on some facts from Business Insider & Inc. Magazine.
I discovered how the United States of America was built on the backs of Small Businesses and what Nigeria must do to develop her economy.
We need to strengthen the Small Businesses. Every giant business you see today was once a small business so despise not the days of small beginnings.
So I recorded this short video to let you know the power of your small business and why you should take it more seriously.
The Magic of Small Business
Here are some of the facts I learnt:
- There are 28 million small businesses in the U.S. – which outnumber corporations 1162 to 1.
- 70% of small businesses are owned and operated by a single person.
- Small businesses employ 57% of US’s private workforce.
- Small Businesses pay 44% of U.S payroll.
- Small businesses create 13 times more patents per employee than large patenting companies.
- 60 – 80% of all new jobs come from small businesses.
Want to read more? Visit these links:
- 18 Amazing Facts About Small Businesses In America
- Are Small Businesses Really the Backbone of the Economy?
Was that helpful? It’s time to take action.
I’m curious! Did you Enjoy These Tips? Let me know YOUR BIGGEST TAKEAWAY in the comments and I’d really appreciate if you please share this training.