If you’ve been in the game for any period of time, you’ve probably wondered what exactly is your Job as an entrepreneur . .
- Should your focus be on the customer? (Customer is King?)
- Or should it be on your employees/ team culture and relations?
- Or maybe all efforts should just be on finding/ creating and promoting the best product possible and everything else should revolve around that. .
What If ultimately, entrepreneurship is more than all that . . and the real secret to success in your home business is actually saying something about YOU?
What is your real job as an entrepreneur?
No matter what you do as an entrepreneur, Your Job is to tell your story!
That’s what this is all about in the first place, and that’s where it’s all going to end ultimately . . that you made it work, and you managed to help others along the way hopefully.
But your story is not just a biography at the end of your life to leave as a legacy to inspire the coming generations, your story is one of your greatest tools in actually creating your success.
Where are you in all of this? the products, processes and systems. .
Where is the human connection? Where are the emotions, hopes, struggles, tears, sweat, and victories. . as well as Dreams, Visions & Imagination?
You need to understand and master the art of storytelling and how to use it to communicate to your customer in a way that they can see by themselves how your product or service will benefit them.
How can you help your prospect create a story of how your offer will help them?
Steve Jobs is one of the most referred to Entrepreneurs in recent times but what Apple has really mastered like the back of their hands is how to tell the stories behind their products. The whole thing – from design, to marketing, to the product launch was crafted in a story line that Apple fans have come to love and haters envy.
Click Play On The Video Below To See Your Job As An Entrepreneur
In the world of entrepreneurship, there really are no limits. You are limited by your imagination, and so are prospects. Their decision whether or not to join your team or buy your product is going to be a result of how well you have helped them craft a story where they WIN, with your team.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. – Albert Einstein
No matter what the odds are, if they’ve been duped, failed, lied to and deceived or the challenges they have with friends and family, if you are able to help them create a new story in which they persevered and focused, staying committed and following the simple steps, their answers are more likely to be positive.
When next you are presenting your offer . .
- Ask questions and listen to learn your prospects story,
- Identify their pain points and ask further questions,
- See how you can tell your story of how you (or someone else) overcame those pain points and solved your problems with your offer. This is where you connect with them on an emotional level in the most natural way. Be honest and vulnerable, but don’t stop there . .
- Help them paint and visualize a story in which they too achieve success. Make it experiential. How would they feel? How much can they be earning? How will their lives be affected? What impact will it have on their family?
- Allow them to participate in the creation of that story using your offer.
- Sign them Up. (Hopefully it’s that straight forward. . lol. . but you get the idea!)
Was that helpful? It’s time to take action.
I’m curious! Did you Enjoy These Tips? Let me know YOUR BIGGEST TAKEAWAY in the comments and I’d really appreciate if you please share this training.